Learn to use Adobe Photoshop CS6 from Scratch!
Who's This Course For?
Basically, anyone & everyone that has an interest in learning how to use the various tools in Adobe Phtoshop. Which, these days, is pretty much everyone. Whether you're a complete novice, or a professional looking for a quick way to sharpen your skills, this course has something for you. So what are you waiting for, sign up today!
What You'll Learn
Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard software program for bitmap editing in all fields of development and design, from game, web and app development to fashion design and beyond. This course will teach you everything you need to become comfortable and proficient in the use of all the key tools available in Photoshop CS6. Progressing through a string of lesson reinforcing mini projects, you will learn the function of each tool, lesson by lesson, including a practical application that makes the benefit of learning the tool clear and instant.
This Photoshop course includes extensive coverage of:
1. The move tool
2. All of the marquee selection tools
3. All three lasso selection tools
4. Magic wand and quick selection tools
5. Crop tool, perspective crop tool, slice tool and select slice select tool
6. Eye dropper tool, color sampler tool, Ruler tool and note tool
7. Spot healing brush, healing brush, patch tool, content aware move tool and red eye tool
8. Brush, pencil, color replacement and mixer brush tools
9. Clone stamp and pattern stamp tool
10. History brush and art history brush tools
11. Eraser, background eraser and magic eraser tools
12. Gradient and paint bucket tools
13. Blur, sharpen and smudge tools
14. Dodge, burn and sponge tools
15. Pen, freeform pen, add anchor point, delete anchor point and convert point tools
16. The various text tools
17. Path selection and direct selection tools
18. All of the vector tools
19. Hand & Rotate view tools
20. Zoom tool
21. Color swatches
22. Quick mask mode
23. Standard and full screen mode toggles
You will also learn how to work with all of the most important panes, including:
6. Brush presets
9. Character Styles
In just a few short hours of exciting and enjoyable instruction, you will have mastered the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop CS6! Let's get started, sign up now!