Learn to use Adobe Photoshop CS6 from Scratch!
Who's This Course For?
Basically, anyone & everyone that has an interest in learning how to use the various tools in Adobe Phtoshop. Which, these days, is pretty much everyone. Whether you're a complete novice, or a professional looking for a quick way to sharpen your skills, this course has something for you. So what are you waiting for, sign up today!
What You'll Learn
Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard software program for bitmap editing in all fields of development and design, from game, web and app development to fashion design and beyond. This course will teach you everything you need to become comfortable and proficient in the use of all the key tools available in Photoshop CS6. Progressing through a string of lesson reinforcing mini projects, you will learn the function of each tool, lesson by lesson, including a practical application that makes the benefit of learning the tool clear and instant.
This Photoshop course includes extensive coverage of:
1. >The move tool>
2. >All of the marquee selection tools>
3. >All three lasso selection tools>
4. >Magic wand and quick selection tools>
5. >Crop tool, perspective crop tool, slice tool and select slice select tool>
6. >Eye dropper tool, color sampler tool, Ruler tool and note tool>
7. >Spot healing brush, healing brush, patch tool, content aware move tool and red eye tool>
8. >Brush, pencil, color replacement and mixer brush tools>
9. >Clone stamp and pattern stamp tool>
10. >History brush and art history brush tools>
11. >Eraser, background eraser and magic eraser tools>
12. >Gradient and paint bucket tools>
13. >Blur, sharpen and smudge tools>
14. >Dodge, burn and sponge tools>
15. >Pen, freeform pen, add anchor point, delete anchor point and convert point tools>
16. >The various text tools>
17. >Path selection and direct selection tools>
18. >All of the vector tools>
19. >Hand & Rotate view tools>
20. >Zoom tool>
21. >Color swatches>
22. >Quick mask mode>
23. >Standard and full screen mode toggles>
You will also learn how to work with all of the most important panes, including:
6. >Brush presets>
9. >Character Styles>
In just a few short hours of exciting and enjoyable instruction, you will have mastered the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop CS6! Let's get started, sign up now!
Learn all the advanced skills and techniques you need to create amazing cross-platform computer games with Stencyl 3.x and beyond! Just use the coupon code SITEDISCOUNT to get it LESS THAN HALF PRICE!
This course has been specially designed to take your beginner level skills in Stencyl and build them up to the level required of a professional indie game developer. Where as the foundation course (Create your First Computer Game with Stencyl), teaches you all of the exciting skills necessary to implement core gameplay, utilise sound, and implement some basic AI, this course will teach you how to Create a complete, professional grade computer game which can be published on all the most popular platforms -- Google Play, IOS, Windows, Linux, Mac, Flash etc.
From start to finish, you will develop a complete, playable game including all the advanced features and polish you would expect, such as:
- start menus
- social link buttons
- multiple, playable levels
- level selection screens
- saving and loading
- in-game currency
- in-app purchases and ads (for revenue generation)
- beautiful, unique art and animations
- parallax scrolling
- sophisticated, physics based gameplay
We also cover less technical subjects such as marketing, design theory, game monetisation paradigms and the various other business and design tips and tricks for game development . After the core game has been developed, the course leads into sections on what it takes to publish it to the various supported platforms (including platform specific details such as certificates, marketplace restrictions, monetisation methodologies etc).
In short, when you've finished this course, there will be nothing stopping you from beginning your professional game development career. Let's get started!